Test theme

Azurek

Azurek

Ночной Житель Вальдиры
Оценок
Баллы
At least she tried. There are many negative comments regarding translation but not about content itself.
From all my respects I don't even dare to criticise the translator, if you think so my friend.
I know how hard the translators job is. As I noticed before the translation is very hard for this book, not a lot of translators will agree for a book like this to avoid the negative reputation. The woman who did it is a brave one, and I respect her efforts.
Even tho better to avoid placing a book with a bad translation in a vitrine.
That will cause a bad first impression.
I don't know if you translated crow already. I bet this book can be transated much more easer.

Azurek

Azurek

Ночной Житель Вальдиры
Оценок
Баллы
At least she tried. There are many negative comments regarding translation but not about content itself.
Exactly the content is awesome. And the price for 1st book is like 2 cheeseburgers in McDonald's. So complaining about not a perfect transaction is a shame while yhe price is cheap and the content is great. So if anybody who is reading this comments is still in doubt thinking to buy or not. My opinion is "Yes I strongly recommend to try it" it does really worth it. I believe the most of the people will share my thoughts.
Perfect books by talented author.

Azurek

Azurek

Ночной Житель Вальдиры
Оценок
Баллы
Please register on Amazon and write this comment there.
It doesn't allows me.

To submit a customer review: you need to use an Amazon account that has successfully been charged for a purchase. Free digital downloads don't qualify (including free Kindle books, apps, videos or MP3s) as well as any free promotional items received. You don't need to have purchased the product you're reviewing

I am registered 2 years in amazon but funny that I have never bought anything from amazon so far. I use e-bay for purchases. If I will buy something in the near future from amazon I will do that with pleasure.

Graf Gregor

Graf Gregor

Новичок
Оценок
Баллы
I see that the last post here is dated around year and a half ago. Maybe we should do some auto-translation for English speaking people, so that they can participate not only in this theme, but wherever they want just by clicking an icon to translate text, so they can understand and comment.
I know that people were talking about auto-translation from the first day and if they abandon it, means there should be some heavy reasons, but there are powerful new technologies, that are in use in IT companies for app localization. So guess there quality is quite nice. If the reason to abandon auto-translation is bed quality of translated text, maybe we can do better with this new services.
P.S. I'm not giving any links here, so that it won't count as an ad ) but if you need some help, I can send several contacts in PM.

nad_oby

nad_oby

Несъедобен.
Оценок
Баллы
Dunno regarding quality of authomatic translation, but do those services free of charge?
If so it'll be nice to have.
Otherwise considering number of readers of English versions is low in a best case, to pay for feature that is hardly used is pure waste IMO.
Also Dem withdrawed translated versions from Amazon so where will not be new English speaking readers in a near future.

Дем Михайлов

Дем Михайлов

Неистовый писарь
Команда форума
Оценок
Баллы
I see that the last post here is dated around year and a half ago. Maybe we should do some auto-translation for English speaking people, so that they can participate not only in this theme, but wherever they want just by clicking an icon to translate text, so they can understand and comment.
I know that people were talking about auto-translation from the first day and if they abandon it, means there should be some heavy reasons, but there are powerful new technologies, that are in use in IT companies for app localization. So guess there quality is quite nice. If the reason to abandon auto-translation is bed quality of translated text, maybe we can do better with this new services.
P.S. I'm not giving any links here, so that it won't count as an ad ) but if you need some help, I can send several contacts in PM.
We will be grateful for the help.

Graf Gregor

Graf Gregor

Новичок
Оценок
Баллы
Dunno regarding quality of authomatic translation, but do those services free of charge?
If so it'll be nice to have.
Otherwise considering number of readers of English versions is low in a best case, to pay for feature that is hardly used is pure waste IMO.
Also Dem withdrawed translated versions from Amazon so where will not be new English speaking readers in a near future.
I believe there're free services, but they hardly posses quality you're looking for. More serious tools should be payed for, but usually they offer free tiers, so new users can test the quality.
But yeah, agree... if there won't be English speaking readers in a near future, integrating auto-translation is a waste of time. Can think about more useful features for portal and implement those instead )

Автор темы Похожие темы Раздел Кол-во сообщений Дата
Kondor Clan dominance: The Sleepless Ones 5